I was making dinner tonight when I heard a wicked song come on to the TV.
It was “Kids in America” by Kim Wilde.
OMG…for me Kim Wilde in this video looks amazing!
The hair, the make up, the clothes…the lot…oh and such a coooool attitude!
Super modern and super cool!…by the way the song and video were recorded in…wait for it 1980.
1980 was the year I started getting into hair!
Ive been thinking lately that we might just be heading for an eighties revival…just a faint feeling…but you never know;)
Many say that the eighties were full of bad taste…maybe so but they were fun, expressive and experimental! Nothing wrong with that in my world;) So….secretly…I´m hoping for an eighties revival….especially if it looks this this…
Its Friday night…have a great weekend folks…..Enjoy:)
2) Now blowdry your hair using lots of mousse to create volume and texture. Putting your hard upside down and blasting, using your fingers to lift from the roots helps to create maximum volume…and you don´t have to fight gravity;)
3) Once dried put your hair into a high ponytail and for added texture you could try a texture spray and blast in. Now secure with a bungy grip. Here is a great little kit that can help you;)
4) Take a section of hair out of the ponytail and wrap it around the base of the ponytail and secure with a bobby pin.
5) Now apply dry shampoo to the ponytail and loosely plait the hair and secure at the bottom with a nice elastic.
6) To achieve the cool texture in the ponytail gently rub with your hands and pull the ponytail apart slightly to create a looser sexy feel.